Summer Movie - May

Summer Movie - May

Wednesday 8 December 2010

My Music : JYJ - Ayy Girl (Feat. Kanye West and Malik Yusef) [Official Music Video]




penggemar JYJ setelah pecah dari DBSK.
Chek this out..^^b

JYJ - Ayy Girl Lyric  : 
You came and shut it down 
Suddenly you run this town 
Wanted to be with you 
All I needed was me and you 

Now everything is changed 
You act differently 
You do me wrong 
I knew all along 
(B-Section) 
I know the type 
Flashing lights 
Have the time of your life 
Livin' it up for tonight 
Yeah she livin' it up for tonight 
(Pre-hook) 
Ayy girl? tried to make you my baby 
Ayy girl? instead you make me go crazy 
I'm losin' my cool 
Playing me for a fool 

(Hook) 
Ayyyyyyy, ayy girl 
Ayyyyyyy, ayy girl 

We were so high 
We touched the sky 
You broke my heart 
Tore me apart 
I never lost like this 
Now it's you who'll miss 
Light I did give 
For the right you do live 
(B-Section) 
(Pre-Hook) 
(Hook) 
So cold in the rain 
Gave my heard in vain 
(I'm still in love with you I can't get over you) 
Got me goin' insane 
Get out of my brain 
(I'm still in love with you I can't get over you) 
Ayy girl!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms